This is the portable heater that produces 3,000 BTUs and fits in most golf cart cup holders to warm passengers on early spring or late autumn golf outings. It has platinum catalytic heating technology that is whisper quiet and generates ample warmth without flame, and is capable of raising ambient cart temperature as much as 25 degrees Fahrenheit. It uses a standard 16.4 oz. disposable propane cylinder available at hardware stores to provide up to 7 hours of warmth. The fuel control system regulates flow and prohibits flare-ups if the unit is accidentally tipped over. The heating head is angled at 35 degrees, and the device ignites at the touch of a button without priming or pumping. Also suitable for use in cup holders on utility carts.
- Provides comfortable warmth indoors or in a tent
- Electronic ignition for quick and easy matchless lighting
- 3,000 BTU output operates up to 7 hours from one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (not included) Battery ignition for push button lighting
- Compatible with most cup holders
- Includes carrying case for convenient transportation
- Can stand on a table, floor or other flat surface